What can Ellen say?

Ellen is talking a lot these days. For the last few weeks I've wanted to write it all down and am finally getting to it. It is amazing how different her vocabulary is from Summer's beginning vocabulary. Most of what she says are things that Summer currently says on a regular basis. Ellen also understands pretty much everything say to her. We communicate rather well and I can usually figure out what she wants. Anyway, here is what she is saying:

1. I need help!
2. Help me!
3. I did it!
4. More
5. All done
6. All gone
7. Mom
8. Dad
9. Summer (this is the cutest!) Summer has been gone a couple of times this week when Ellen has woken up from her nap and she's wandered around the house looking for Summer saying "Summer" over and over. She does this with Anders sometimes as well.
10. Hi
11. Bye-bye
12. Stuck! or I stuck!
13. Uh-oh
14. It's okay
15. Poop
16. Cup
17. Nisha
18. Baby
19. no
20. it's mine
21. Yeah
22. Moo
23. Hot
24. I no need (for I need)
25. Where go?


Comments

  1. That's a gorgeous family picture! If you're ever headed to the Highland splash pad, let me know, I probably have a grandkid or two that would like to come along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment