Ellen in the Morning

Ellen woke up nice and early this morning and by the time I couldn't ignore her complaints  and yells of "mom" to get out of bed, she was ready to greet the day. She started jabbering to me immediately about her "poop" diaper and then immediately headed off to find Summer once she was changed. She started to call out "Summer" and found her in the bathroom. She went and talked to her for a minute and then came to find Anders. She walked into the room, squealed "Dad" and then came running. She giggled a bunch and gave him kisses. She climbed into our bed and kept asking to watch "a show" on my phone. When I refused, she gave a little screech and then continued to give more kisses and jump on Anders. After about a minute of that she went back to find Summer, who was still in the bathroom. She jabbered to Summer for a while longer and then shut the door to the bathroom with Summer still inside. She came and found me and said "I shut door Summer" to let me know what she had done. Then she headed for the hall and kept calling "Mom, come!" She really was a whirlwind of conversation, happiness, and excitement this morning. If only I had her energy when I first got up...

Comments

  1. I wish I had that kind of energy, period!! But gosh, that little Ellen is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment