More Birthday Photos

I ended up taking Ellen out a few different times to do one year old photos. We only last so long when doing it. Here are some of my favorites. 




This picture is thanks to the random man who was walking his dog. The girls were watching the dog as he walked down the path behind me and weren't looking towards me at all. The man realized it and stopped right behind me. So while the girls were busy look at his dog, I was busy taking photos and got this one.






This is Ellen in her birthday outfit. Only as babies are we allowed to dress them up like this and think how cute they are!




I had great visions for photos with these balloons. However, due to changing weather (a coming snow storm) and extreme wind that day, we had to make some changes. Ellen hated the moving balloons in the wind (as shown below), so we gave up pretty quick on that idea.

The next day, we tried these out just in the living room. Some of them turned out pretty cute, definitely better than I expected.




Comments